Amanda Walters, DPT
I grew up in Brunswick, Maine right near Bowdoin College and lived there my whole life! I spent two years in high school learning about early childhood and ended up working in a daycare for years after graduating. I also have experience in the medical field where I worked as a Personal Support Specialist for a few years and although challenging, it was very rewarding. I now am here working in the front office, and I absolutely love it! This is what I always pictured seeing myself doing.
In my spare time you will catch me at the baseball field with my son or enjoying the outdoors. When the weather is right you will also find me on the back of a motorcycle (scary I know)! Other than that, spending time with my family is where I will be.
Some fun facts about me...
- My favorite type of food is Italian
- If I could go anywhere in the world, I would go to Greece
- I love reading before bed (love Colleen Hoover)
- My favorite color is pink
- My favorite animal is a cow